If iframe window above won't work in your browser. You may go directly here
My Online Collection

If the Savior Stood Beside Me

This were some of the songs that we really like. The message is so sweet and the musical arrangements were so great. I will post the piece of it sometime. For a while, I could only post the lyrics of the songs.

If the Savior Stood Beside Me

If the savior stood beside me
would I do the things I do?
Would I think of his commandments
and try harder to be true?
Would I follow his Example?
Would I live more righteously,
if I could see the savior Standing nigh,
Watching over me?

If the savior stood beside me
would I say the things I say?
Would my words be true
and kind if he were never far away?
Would I try to share the gospel?
Would I speak more rev'rently,
if I could see the savior standing nigh,
watching over me?

He is always near me
though I do not see him there,
and because he loves me dearly
I am in his watchful care,
So I'll be the kind of person
that I know I'd like to be,
if I could see the savior standing nigh,
watching over me.


When He Comes Again

I wonder, when he comes again,
Will herald angels sing?
Will earth be white with drifted snow,
Or will the world know spring?

I wonder if one star will shine
Far brighter that the rest;
Will daylight stay the whole night through?
Will songbirds leave their nest?

I'm sure he'll call his little ones
Together 'round his knee,
Because he said in days gone by,
"Suffer them to come to me."

I wonder when he comes again,
Will I be ready there?
To look upon his loving face
And join with him in prayer?

Each day I'll try to do his will
And let my light so shine
That others seeing me may seek
For greater light divine.

Then, when that blessed day is here,
He'll love me and he'll say,
"You've served me well, my little child;
Come unto my arms to stay."